Gem Stx lipstick redefines the meaning of shimmer in a finish that glows, glitters and shines. This new lipstick has extraordinary high-impact color with the ultimate comfort of a balm combined with the high shine of a gloss. This lightweight, non-greasy lipstick will give your lips a healthy and moisturized look while enveloping them in rich metallic color with the perfect coverage.
- Blueberry Extract - loaded with pollution-blocking antioxidants
- Green Tea Extract - to brighten and protect the skin barrier
- Hibiscus Flower Extract Oil - helps fight free radicals
- Pomegranate Sterols- increases moisture levels on the skin while enhancing the barrier against environmental stress.
- A unique combination of small and large particle shimmer creates a jeweled effect.
- The multi-dimensional metallic pigments envelop the lips in a lightweight texture with shimmer which reflects light from all angles so that all eyes will be on you…
- Increased moisture level while maintaining lightweight and non-greasy feel to keep lips comfortable during wear.
NO BAD STUFF: Sorry parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium laurel sulfate, and gluten - you can't sit with us.
How it's Worn:
My Skin Is...
If you would like to post your look here, use #sugarshare
See In Action
Rachel in Gem STX
Our Smart, Healthy Ingredient Philosophy
Green Tea Extract
Known to be naturally rich in antioxidants, this plant protects skin cells. It's known to help brighten skin while also helping protect the skin barrier from free radicals.
Hibiscus Flower Extract
Helps fight free radicals and signs of aging while helping to firm skin. Hibiscus is known to increase skin elasticity by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme elastase, which is responsible for breaking down skin’s elastin.
Loaded with pollution-blocking antioxidants, blueberry extract is also packed with vitamins A and C, which help fight daily free radicals.
No Bad Stuff
Sorry parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium laurel sulfate, gluten and some of your other shady friends—you can’t sit with us.
See our complete list of bad stuff never included in our products.